Fine Arts Center
Learn something new by taking art, music & theater classes at University's Fine Arts Center!
Classes, workshops, and private lessons are held throughout the year and can be weekly, monthly, or one time. Instructors, time, location, and cost will be available from the Fine Arts Administrator & available online.
Classes & Workshops
- All Students taking Classes or Workshops need to register. There is no initial registration fee.
- Tuition is due on the 1st day of class. Please make payments payable to: University United Methodist Church
- There may be an additional “supply fee” that is due on the first day of class and should be made payable to the instructor and paid separately from tuition.
- Tuition is considered late on the 2nd day of class and you will be charged a late fee of $15. Lessons will be suspended until your tuition and late fess are brought current.
- You may cancel your class registration with 48-hrs notice BEFORE the first class.
- Make up classes will not be available, and you will not receive a partial or full refund for classes missed.
- No refunds in full or part will be given after the first class.
- Classes run 6 to 8 weeks long….please see the class description for final details.
- Classes and Workshops may have a minimum and maximum number of students in order for class to take place and provide personal attention.
- All Private Students need to register. There is a Spring 2017 fee of $10 per student that must be paid at the time of registering.
- Monthly Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- Tuition is considered late on the 3rd of the month and you will be charged a late fee of $15. Lessons will be suspended until your tuition and late fees are brought current.
- 24-hour notice must be given for lesson cancellation.
- Make up lessons are at the discretion of the instructor.
Costs & Fees
All classes, workshops, or lesson costs are established by the instructor. Costs are paid monthly and in advance. Checks are to be made payable to “University United Methodist Church.” For private lessons, there will be an annual $20 registration fee due at the beginning of each school year.